Posted by Kim
Bagpiper Vince Koenig, 15, son of John and Karen Koenig, entertained Shamrock Shuffle participants prior to the start of the 16th annual Shuffle Saturday, March 13. He taught himself how to play bagpipes on a practice instrument almost 2 years ago. Then got his own bagpipes just over a year ago. Vince has performed at concerts, memorials, funerals, a rodeo, nursing homes and several other events around the area.
Vince's grand mother, the late Pat Konzem, was one of the founders of Presho's St. Patrick Day's parade.
- Lyman County Pheasants Forever Chapter holds banquet
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election