SportsOctober 18 2012
Lyman girls’ Cross County team with their Region 4B 2nd place plaque, Ashton Smith, Quinn Lulf, Phoenix Choal, Sara Herman and Anna Flitner.
Lyman boys’ Cross County team with their Region 4B plaque, Derek McManigal, Hayden Schelske, Harley Hoogendoorn, Emmitt Houchin and Jaylen Uthe.
Both the Lyman girls’ and boys’ Cross Country teams finished in second place at the Region 4B run Wednesday, October 10 at Gettysburg and qualified for the State Meet to be held in Huron Saturday, October 20. Each team is eligible to take five runners.
- Get ready to Scavenge
- Mowing of the state right-of- way
- Incumbants win three seat on Lyman School Board
- New diner opens in Vivian
- Flea market part of Scavenger’s Journey
- Kennebec Town Board kills proposed livestock control ordinance
- Deputy Abrahamson completes training
- Swimming lessons begin June 10th
- Dedication and generosity recognized
- Museum opens for the summer season
- Friends, classmates graduate