Water issue resolved
“The water situation in Presho is good,” said Mayor Mike Sprenger Monday morning from his office at BankWest Insurance. After confirmation from West River Lyman/Jones Water, Sprenger stated that the issue of more water going out of the Presho tower than coming in had been resolved. The concern over the weekend was that the tower was not staying full. Normally, water goes into the tower at about 170 gallons per minute, but over the weekend that number dropped to 140 gallons. Water for the Presho area comes from the Ft. Pierre intake on the Missouri River.
- Lyman Grads proclaim their accomplishment
- Teachers receive raise
- Prairie Futures program guides nontraditional students to nursing degree
- Highway Patrol to Conduct “Move Over” Campaign Friday
- Burglar hits county
- Deadline to file for school board is Friday
- May Day Flowers
- Herald and SUN recognized at Association Convention
- Murder suspect sited in Lyman County, apprehended in Wyoming
- Forum introduces Republican candidates for commission
- Foundation awards $22,000 in 2016.
- 29th annual Band Dinners