City of Presho under Temporary Water Restriction
Due to problems filling the city water tower, the residents of Presho are asked to restrict their use of water until further notice
Temporary water restrictions are in effect as of Sunday, July 15 by order of Mayor Mike Sprenger. Watch for further details.
- Hunters average two birds in Lyman Co. during opener
- National Fire Prevention Week, October 9-15
- Hoops for Coop
- Lyman Celebrates Homecoming
- Fall Harvest Underway
- LHS to crown King & Queen Monday, Sept. 26
- Lyman PF Chapter plans Banquet
- Kennebec hosts Rodeo for Cowboys and Cowgirls, age 4 to 18
- GLF Update: "The Miller Challenge"
- Pheasant survey indicates Lyman County routes among highest in state
- Court rules on County State’s election
- Enrollment up at the start of the new year