Posted by Kim
Ryan Willert began working at Dakota Mill & Grain in Presho December 1, 2003 as a Manager Trainee.
Willert graduated from South Dakota State University in 2002 with a degree in Animal Science.
Willert worked at Dakota Mill's Elevators in Belle Fouche and Sturgis before coming to Presho. He hopes to stay in Presho at least a couple of years.
Originally from Kadoka, Ryan graduated from Kadoka high school in 1997. He is now living in Presho
- Concrete pour to start at elevator next week
- Homecoming set for Friday, October 9th
- Volunteers help make XC meet a success
- City-wide clean up set for Saturday, Sept. 26
- Rail being pedaled out
- Council votes to advertise for City Bar and liquor license bids with two options
- Presho City Bar remains closed
- Enrollment down at Lyman
- Woking over the edge
- Pheasant numbers continue to improve in 2015
- Back to school
- New staff members join Lyman District